This tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days - 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel to be comfortable, much lower cost than going by night train, especially you can enjoy the friendly services provided by our team
Have a great trip!
SAPA BY BUS 2 DAYS – 1 NIGHT (OVERNIGHT IN HOTEL)
NIGHT 1: HANOI - NIGHT TRAIN TO LAO CAI
At 21:00 pick you up at your hotel for a short transfer to Hanoi railways station. Overnight on train
DAY 1: SAPA - SA SENG - HANG DA - HAU THAO - GIANG TA CHAI (B,L,D)
At 6.00, Driver pick you up at Lao Cai station, then transfer an hour to Sapa town
After having breakfast, a short drive out of Sapa town to the walking path.
Follow a small trail, that will take you up the hill for 2 hours to the Den Thang range. Reach the top to enjoy the great view of the Fansipan Peak and the stunning Muong Hoa Valley as the trek approaches Hang Da Village - the home of Hmong which is at 1,800m above sea level and overlooks the Muong Hoa Valley. Discover the village and then have a picnic lunch.
After a short rest we will continue walking to Hau Thao village. You will see the stunning view of Muong Hoa valley. Arrive at Hau Thao Commune, you will have a chance to discover the daily life of the Black Hmong minority and their traditional customs and costume.
Continue trekking to Pho village then down the hill to Giang Ta Chai village where you will sleep in a homestay of Giay people. Your homestay is near the hanging bridge. Have dinner and relax.
DAY 2: GIANG TA CHAI - TA VAN - LAO CHAI - Y LINH HO - NIGHT TAIN TO HANOI (B,L,D)
After breakfast, say goodbye to the host, then start the trek by climbing the mountain on a small trail near the waterfall. Stop for a while to take photos on top of the waterfall. The trek will lead you through the bamboo forest to Lao Chai - Ta Van Village of Giay people. Have lunch in a local house near the Muong Hoa river bank.
In the afternoon, continue walking to Y Linh Ho village then up the main road and you will return Sapa town by car
Freshen up and then transfer down hill to Lao Cai station for taking the overnight train to Hanoi.
DAY 3: HANOI ARRIVAL
Meals indicated in itinerary; Transfer and transportation in Hanoi and Sapa as mentioned in itinerary; Train tickets Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi (4 soft berth/cabin shared – King Express train or Similar train); Accommodation in Sapa (local house); Entrance fees & permits; English speaking guide
Personal travel insurance; Personal expenses: Bar, Telephone and Laundry bills; Drinks; Tips
- Under 4 years old: free of charge
- From 4-6: 50% charged as an adult
(All children share the seat on bus, the bed hotel with their parents)
- From 7 year old: full charge as an adult
PRICE: 1,990,000 vnd/1 PAX
- In day 2, if you do not want to attend the long trek, our tour leader will help you visit another place. All tickets and transportation fees are paid by you.
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old shouldn’t attend trekking
THING TO BRING:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!